Monday, July 9, 2007

Blogs in general

In reading sample blogs today in class, I was amazed at how many different types of blogs you can write. The only blogs that I knew about beforehand were through myspace and that is where I can just ramble my thoughts and feelings. The blogs for this class need to have a link embedded somewhere within my text. So here goes my first attempt.

http://central.hcrhs.k12.nj.us/americanstudies/


I like the way that this blog is set up. It shows the teachers blog as the main focus and on the left hand side there is a list of all the student's blogs that you can then link to. When you click on the students' blog links, they post their thoughts and can even add pictures.

I didn't realize that you could do so much with a blog. It seems really interesting.

3 comments:

littleleo21 said...

Good site, i found it very helpful thanks!

a said...

Michelle,
I was familiar with the myspace version of blogs too, I never really realized blogs could be used for so much more.
~Alanna

Janet said...

I'm excited to read that you have thought about how blogs can be used in education. I'm looking forward to hearing more about the ways you may use technology in your teaching.